Compression pants are tight clothing available easily in the market. It’s a lightweight fabric that is worn by men and women alike while working out, playing various sports activities and exercising at home. In the past few years, the demand for this product has seen a rise as it is trending amongst top athletes and sportspersons. Compression pant in India is a fabulous product by one of the most trusted and reputed brands in the country, UCR.
The fabric for compression pants or socks was originally created for use by people with insufficient blood flow. So, wearing them improved blood circulation and prevented blood clots in patients.
But now compression pants in India are a wonder fabric. Let us discuss why people wear it while hitting the gym or playing sports:
• Compression pants and socks provide support and surely enhance your performance at the gym. Compression shorts stabilize your thigh muscles while you train in them. Compression garments will put pressure on your calf, thigh and buttock muscles. Thus, it is really effective to exercise wearing them.
• These sportswear pants are made from breathable fabric. They allow the circulation of air and keep the body temperature low while exercising. If the fabric is synthetic and sticks to the body, it is really uncomfortable to wear the fabric for a long time. While this fabric is made from elastic cloth, it is very skin friendly and lightweight.
• These garments will put pressure on the muscles and simultaneously contribute to speedy recovery as a person exercises wearing them. Tight pants and socks enhance the process of recovery as well as reduce the feeling of fatigue. Broken muscle tissues get healed quickly when you exercise wearing compression pants.
• Compression pants are recommended pants for runners as they are in an area of high intensity. This feature makes them the favorite among all sports people. Wearing tight pants is safe during lifting and running exercises.
• Comfort and compression clothing go hand to hand. They are completely like a second skin. Hence, they are comfortable and create less friction within the body. They allow easy movement of limbs and other body parts. Compression wear offers flexibility and ease.
• The fabric dries faster than any other fabric. So, while working out or playing any sport, the sweat from the body is transmitted to the surface of the fabric and it evaporates quickly. So, forget about soaking in your own sweat and enjoy intensive workout to the fullest.
• Lastly, the style quotient of compression pants is a thing everyone talks about. So, wear beautiful compression sportswear and exercise in style. Wear compression shorts and show off your physique with defined muscles.
The custom designed compression outfits are the thing of the future. Unique fabric and stylish design adorn the body as it is its second layer. Compression pants for athletes is a sure way to achieve the goal of excellence in sports. Even people involved in exercising should extract the benefits of choosing compression wear.
But there are many myths that are associated with wearing compression sportswear. These are:
1. It is a fabric that is worn in a medical condition only. The people who are injured or facing low blood circulation should wear it. Although this is the original purpose for which the fabric was created, in present day and age of advancements in garment technology, its use is no longer restricted to just treatment and medical purposes.
2. Compression wear doesn’t enhance performance. This is not true either as compression wear increases the blood flow. A more controlled movement will reap more benefits in a workout. Due to this, there will be less vibration of muscles in the body and an effective workout.
3. Wearing very tight clothing is somehow dangerous for the muscles and it will restrict the blood flow. It is also a myth as using compression wear at the time of working out will mobilize the body muscles. Even, physiotherapists have advocated that compression wear focus on the movement of particular body parts in a controlled manner.
4. Some of the muscles get weaker when compression wear supports the muscles. It is also untrue as compression wear only provides support to the muscles. It doesn’t deactivate them. Thus, the muscles will have a more precise movement while working out.
Forget about the loose t-shirt pajamas for exercising. Go for the most suitable gym wear known as compression wear. The authentic and best compression wear is slim fit elastic clothing which applies accurate pressure on the body muscles. It is very important to wear proper size and fittings as smaller sizes will make you uncomfortable. The pressure exerted by the real compression gear is 18mm Hg. So, it is recommended to buy genuine compression clothing which has all the features of a good sportswear. So if you are or have been on the lookout for compression pants or socks do visit UCR in order to select the best compression sportswear pants and choose from our wide, extensive and latest range of collection.